Saturday 16 April 2011

Liberté, fraternité, égg-alité


Well it's not Easter without at least one bad egg pun is it?

I love all the fuss surrounding this time of year - egg rolling, egg painting, egg eating.  If it's oval or a chocolate related activity, I'm on board.

My rose-tinted memories of primary school include the annual Egg Tableau competition, where pupils would battle to eggs-hibit the most punning creations; I won in 1988 for my impressive Eggs-plorers on an Eggs-pedition to Mount Everest. Very subtle use of cotton wool I thought.

The Liberty Easter Egg Hunt is basically a nostalgic, grown up version of the creme egg hunt in your local park. Except you can use it as a pretence for rifling through four floors of delectable fashion that will surely make your mouth water as much as the Prestat eggs that are up for grabs.

If you're lucky enough to live or work near here then hurry down before the 21st April to be in with a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...